Demetrius' birthday is August 17. It's even one of those birthdays that ends in a zero!
As I just explained here, all of my Blogspot blogs were somehow blown away. Someone snapped up the url the my Religious Left blog, but this url was still available.
For anyone who is looking at this blog for the first time, I created it for my husband Demetrius' birthday *last* year, along with this web page that I worked on, sometimes *literally* behind his back while he was hard at work on other projects. And I linked that page to a blog where people could leave their birthday greetings for him. Actually managed to make it a surprise too. Now I'm just kicking myself for not downloading all of those wonderful birthday greetings people from around the world posted for him, because they are ALL GONE. Argh.
Anyway, since he's got another birthday a week from today, I thought I'd put this page back up and let anyone who felt so inclined post birthday greetings for *this* birthday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home